Thursday, May 12, 2011

Time to get back into it

I haven't walked since "The Trek"...

No gym, no RPM, nothing to even remotely raise a sweat!


The scale hasn't been nice to me this past week...but I refuse to let it get to me and I also refuse to ignore it. It is slowly but surely shifting downwards.


This afternoon, Hubby and I went on one of our pre-Trek "training walks".

It was 8 degrees out there and a slight wind was blowing...we rugged up with gloves and beanies and set off in the late afternoon sun.


Fifty minutes into the walk, I took in my surroundings and gave Thanks for living in this amazing part of the world that celebrates nature's every turn. It was a breathtaking time of the day to be outdoors.


Back home for a warm cuppa and a cuddle with Presley, then it's off to do the basketball and dance pick-up.



That's all I needed, the first step back into my Journey to Fab.


xoxox

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes, all we need is that first step!! Keep at it Sandra - if you can be motivated enough to walk in 8 degrees you can pretty much do anything!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki!,
    already the scales are being nice to me again...worth all the effort, and for some reason I kinda enjoy being outdoors in the "cooler" weather.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aargh Blogger chewed up my comment.

    What Vick said :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hear that you're back on the right track Sandra

    :-) Magda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Liz and Magda - it's been lonely around here with Blogger playing up ;)

    ReplyDelete