Monday, May 9, 2011

Sibling Rivalry

Remember this little fellow...?

His name is Presley (shhh...he doesn't even remember being called "Marylin" for a very short time)



...Named after another 50's icon - and a favourite of my fifteen year old daughter's





He is the cutest little thing - just like a kitten out of a postcard. And he is endearing himself to all of us...


There is only one member of the family who is having a little trouble coping with him...


Tammy has been Cassie's cat for two years. She is very small and quite rare in that she is a ginger female - don't worry, we're 100% sure about this one ;)

So Cassie has had to spend some quality time with Tammy re-assuring her that she is still loved, even if there is a new baby in the house ...





So cute...




...they really have a special bond...

They say dogs have masters and cats have servants...

4 comments:

  1. Cats certainly DO have servants (just look at our family). Miss Moneypenny, our tortoiseshell rules this place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magda,

    My dog Ollie loves me unconditionally...the adoration in his eyes every single time he sees me brings me soo much joy...

    Cats, however...are so "human" - moody, controlling, sensitive...but what would life be without them? (I don't remember ever NOT having a cat in my home, from the time I was born til now :O )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cats for this reason as well - I'd love another Burmese in my life but hubby hates cats and it's not worth the hassle. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're lucky in that both hubby and I grew up with at least one cat in the household...so our girls know no different.
    I must say Ollie is my favourite dog that we've had because he gets along very well with cats, closely followed by a beautiful big boxer called Max.x

    ReplyDelete