Friday, May 6, 2011

A Fabulous Weekend

Hi all, sorry it's taken me so long to post again...

I think I've probably left it too long since my trek to Kosciusko, because now I can't think of anything much to say about it -

Other than I had a wonderful weekend, thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and would love to do something like this once a year and use it as a girly-time fitness oriented catch-up with my friend Karen.

I'm posting some random photos of the weekend although I don't think they do justice to the fantastic time we had.

Fitness-wise, I surprised myself. I thought I was going to struggle, but instead powered through the whole trek and really immersed myself in the whole experience.

I rang home from the top, and my fifteen year old kept asking "Are you really at the TOP? ... You're not even panting...you sound too relaxed, I thought you'd be exhausted when you got there..."

Insert here "...new respect for mum - she's fitter than I thought"

So I'm back to everyday life, haven't trained at all this week as I had a conference to attend Wednesday and a long road trip to pick up a new "toy" for hubby. It's taken me this long to settle back into daily routine after only three days away...


Just wanted to let you know I'm back and feeling Fabulous!


Hope you are too.

xoxox



View from the motel balcony




The Snowy River ...breathtaking



Mountain bikers waiting for the chairlift...


Stay tuned...more pictures to come :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh you are fab!
    Not even out of breath at the top!

    Thank you for linking up to Diminishing Lucy's Drab to Fab!

    Maybe pop the Drab to Fab button on your blog sidebar or in this post, so folk know what you're up to?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it!!!

    I am on a steep learning curve when it comes to Blogging... :D

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandra, well done!

    Lucy, I love your diminishing "drab to flab" idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz,

    It was a lot of fun!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete