Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More pics from my week-end away

At the risk of totally boring you with any more talk about "The Trek", I thought I'd share some more piccies with you. Bear with me, I don't think they've turned out half bad considering I used my Blackberry instead of a "real" camera...




My friend Karen and our organiser/guide Tim...she is tiny, but he is a big guy...


I had such a great time, and I think it had a lot to do with the fact that the whole weekend was run extremely well. Tim is a bit fussy when it comes to detail, and I cannot fault him in any aspect of the organisation for the weekend. Every detail was taken care of for us, which meant we could just relax and submerge ourselves in the experience...




This is the view from the chairlift on our way down to Thredbo Village...

I must say I would have been quite happy to walk down to Thredbo - not a fan of chairlifts but I was in good company, and amazed myself that I was able to let go of the bars and actually snap some photos...




This is Jenny (Tim's mum), Karen and I (in grey) enjoying a well-deserved pre-dinner drink...

Jenny is an amazingly fit 52 year old...she has recently lost 12kg with Weight Watchers and works out at the gym four times a week. Her current "achievement" is that she can out-do the boys at "the plank" during Tim's Bootcamp on Fridays...gotta LOVE that.




And finally, this is Karen and I with our Achievement Awards...mine was proudly put on the fridge by my girls...once upon a time the fridge was completely covered by their pre-school drawings and school awards...and now it's MY turn !!!


Over and out for now.
xoxox

PS - no matter how hard I've tried I CANNOT rotate this last photo but I'm running out of time so will publish it anyway...

2 comments:

  1. A great way to share a special experience Sandra. Love the pics

    :-) Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Magda - it seems so long ago now, LOL
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete