Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sick

Managed to drag Michael to our GP with me yesterday and we both have secondary infections, mainly in the sinuses.

We are both on antibiotics and he is still in the bad books because had he gone to see a doctor when he started feeling so unwell, he would now be fully recovered...


Anyway, I'm not going to go on about it - just take my meds and keep the multivitamins up and get myself well...


Week 2 Loss - .9kg (almost 2 lbs)

Total Loss  - 2.1kg (4.6 lbs)

Happy with that, at least I'm not putting on weight because I'm sick. I am hardly moving at all so when I do get back into some workouts, I hope the weight loss will accelerate.


Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. :-( for being sick
    :-) for weight loss
    Bad!! for Michael.

    Hope the D household gets well again soon.

    xx m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandra - sorry to hear you're still not well, I hope it sorts itself out soon. Well done on the weight loss, everything is so much harder when you are ill and Im sure you will see a big difference once you are up and about properly. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got yourselves sorted out. Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete