Thursday, October 11, 2012

Not a good start to the day...




Let's just say this morning has not been good, in fact life sucks at the moment, but I don't want to elaborate...to top it all off, one of Maddie's bunnies got out of his cage during the night and we can't find him...it's been raining most of the night so I'm hoping he's found shelter maybe under the house and will come out when he gets hungry or when the sun shines again...

I needed to pop into the supermarket for some cat food and ibuprofen tablets...the minute I got in the car, I started imagining how I'd get some caramel slices so I could come home, make a cup of tea and drown my sorrows in sugar.

Well I went into the grocery store and beat my own world record at how quickly I could walk in and out...it was almost like I was scared of/running away from the caramel slices...and I guess I was!

When I got home I realised I 'm hungry, so I warmed up the rice and veggies I had in the fridge for my lunches and added a small can of tuna and a drizzle of olive oil. My sweet treat is a banana with some PB, and of course that cup of tea is brewing...


The day doesn't have to end the way it began...



3 comments:

  1. Ata girl Sandra. Well done for finishing stronger than you started.

    xx m

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it doesn't. Well done you! Hope the bunny has turned up. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magda - trying to distinguish between what I can and can't control...lets me concentrate on what matters. :)

    Sarah - still no sign of him... :( Doing up some flyers to put in letterboxes of houses that surround our property.

    ReplyDelete