Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 7/112 - Weigh in #1

Weight loss since last Wednesday - 1.2kg


I'm boring myself silly with posting my calories on here so unless I need to tighten things up, I don't think it's necessary.

Weight loss isn't bad, but part of me is disappointed that a couple of days ago the scale showed about half a kilo lower...water etc etc. It is what it is.

This is a good average to aim for, as long as I can keep on losing then I'm confident I'm doing the right thing.


Very cranky with hubby for giving me his flu...he's had it for a couple of weeks, coughing all over the place and ignoring me when I've suggested he should go to the doctor's...

Now I've got a nasty case of it - I feel like crap, and we all know I am *not* a good patient...


On that note, I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself so I'll cut this post short and stalk a few blogs before getting onto ironing basket #47  (...I skipped #'s 45 and 46). I am on a mission to get the ironing and washing up to date by the end of the holidays. Term 4 is going to run like clockwork around here ! YAY!


xx

2 comments: