Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just a quickie...

Where has this week gone...? Wednesday already, and less than two weeks left of school holidays. I've always loved having my girls home, and this time it's been no different. They well and truly caught up on their sleep over the first few weeks. Loving a good sleep myself, and having a strong belief that sleep is therapeutical, I am a bit unusual in that I let my teenagers sleep as long as they need to. They also seem to have had their fill of catch-ups with friends and suddenly, these last few days, they are content to be home, spend time with each other and their pets and are just pottering around the house. Hubby and I will miss them when they go back to school, and it's a big year ahead with Maddie starting Yr 11 which is the beginning of the HSC for her. Speaking of all things *study*, I've been busy submitting the last three assignments for my Diploma in Financial Services. I submitted one yesterday and already received notification of a "Competent" result. When I checked online I saw a 100% mark, so there you go, not quite sure how this marking works, but it's a pass and I'll take it :-) 12WBT Pre-season kicked off last Monday, and I'm happy to report that something just "clicked" and I'm feeling very positive and making good choices in regards to food and enjoying getting back into the swing of regular workouts again. Yesterday fellow 12WBTer and blogger Leonie and I finally caught up for 4.30pm RPM and we smashed it! Very high intensity class with an amazing energy buzzing through the room. So on that note, it's time to sign off and go out into the late afternoon sunshine for a 6.5km walk. Haven't checked out how many calories I can burn on this one so will do that tonight. Hope you're all kicking some goals. Chat soon. Sandra xo PS - what is wrong with Blogger??? I can't get any spaces between paragraphs etc to work! aaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment