Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Purchases...

On the weekend, Cassie's "bestie" Emily came to stay. Emily and her family moved to Wagga just after Christmas...Cassie and Emily have been at the same school since Kindy, and just as they were looking forward to the big world of High School together - her dad gets a transfer and they moved.

We've promised the girls that we will do our best to make sure they catch up every school holidays, even if only for a couple of days - so far so good...


On Sunday I took them to the Plaza for some shopping, very proud of these two! They are seasoned bargain hunters and got some great stuff on sale...

We ran into Emily's mum and grandma at GJ's and joined them for a coffee, then we all went our separate ways.

The girls really wanted to walk around for a bit on their own, so we designated a meeting place, and then I had half an hour to myself...hmm what to do??? I am the world's worst shopper...I do not like fitting rooms, I do not like crowds, the whole shopping thing does not excite me.


I "wandered" into Sussan's (as you do) and came out with these items...




They all fit sooo beautifully - the skirt is a little snug, but it's just the right incentive to drop some more weight and take the training up a notch...they say running is the sure way to slim thighs and butts...

It may all look a bit monochromatic, but I have a lot of red/burgundy and purples in my Winter wardrobe, so these will work in beautifully.


These few items have filled in the gaps I had in my wardrobe, I feel like I'm set for the next few months...now I just need some shoes to go with these...some wedge-heeled boots, maybe? ;)


Are you like me? Or do you enjoy spending whole days in the shopping centre just "looking" or trying clothes on?

2 comments:

  1. I know this sounds a bit pathetic but my enjoyment of shopping depends on how fat / thin I am at the time. Basically I hate shopping when I'm fatter as I hate buying clothes in larger sizes or facing the disappointment of nice stuff not fitting. But when I'm a bit thinner...LOOK OUT. I'm a shopping demon LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Magda, I can definitely identify with that one...but I don't think I'll ever classify as a shopping "demon" LOL

    ReplyDelete