Monday, September 10, 2012

It's been *a while*...



If you're still popping in here - Thank You, and apologies for being absent...


Nothing much happening that I need to write about. Which leads me to admitting that I'm feeling a little bit...


BORING

I've been feeling like there is no direction in my life...there hasn't been for a while now.

In retrospect, our house move of almost 12 months ago took a huge toll on me (and I daresay the rest of the family) and I'm only just recovering from it all...the house is beginning to feel like our home and so I find myself with this lack of direction...


Sure, we all know I have a weight loss goal but it has gotten zero attention for a while now, and the fitness side of it has also taken a back seat...



My Blog has almost been replaced by FB, although I'm beginning to understand that the two are not really the same - there is stuff I can say here that I would not say on FB...and the longer I'm on there, the more people I barely know or know through Hubby are sending me friend requests...so I accept but then what I post on there becomes less personal and more guarded...




********************************************


I've been *cruising* for far too long now, I need to set some concrete goals and start working towards them.

Life goes on and we cope with what comes our way, but I'm wanting a little bit more at the moment and the only one who can make it happen is ME.


I hope this isn't too criptic - if I had more to tell, I would.



Stay tuned.


xoxox

4 comments:

  1. I completely understand Sandra - it's hard to keep in routines when so much is happening. I'm about to struggle with that with my own changes.

    Great though that you're wanting to set some goals and move forward. Perhaps you just needed a break!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, I think the mistake I made was I stayed in *cruise mode* for too long - I was trying to reduce stress while we adjusted to the new place etc but neglected to address any goal setting in the meantime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra this is a tough love comment. I'm gonna remind you of the C word and our email exchange from about 4 weeks ago. You know what I'm talking about.

    Xx m

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you...I thought that incident was a turning point but I just kept on cruising, and we all know the old saying - "If I want different I have to do different" (or something like that), so it's time to keep my word. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete