Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 2/112

Calories in - 1290

Calories out - 0

Feeling very frustrated as I felt 99% recovered when I went to my osteopath on Tuesday but after his treatment the pain has returned...I know, I know...patience, and at least I am standing up straight again :-)

It didn't help that I did some "quick" grocery shopping yesterday and instead of a trolley I grabbed one of those plastic baskets...of course I ended up with at least ten more items than were on my list and ended up having to carry the heavy basket around...my back was not happy last night. Ahh, have you ever been to a better pity party? I throw the best around ;-)


I've seen a drop in the scales the last two mornings, but only want to share a weekly weigh in on here. We all know how annoying those daily fluctuations can be.

The one meal I've been struggling with is Lunch. I'm not a sandwich/wrap person, and it's still a touch cool for salads around here...and let's face it, I'm just plain lazy. So I've decided Smoothies are the way to go for me when it comes to lunch.




Does anyone have any links or recipes to some power house smoothies? Lorna Jane has an awesome one on her website (and I think it's on youtube as well). I've tried it and it's great - keeps me going for hours (I usually have a late lunch at around 1pm)

I'd love to build up a list of smoothies that I can have as my go-to quick, lazy girl lunches.

See you tomorrow :-)

2 comments:

  1. I must admit I'm not a big smoothie person as I don't really eat fruit. I had an email recently from someone promoting them. Will track that down!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete