Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 3/112

Calories in - 1376

Calories out - 0

Still frustrating that my back is too sore to workout. It gets painful even after standing for anything longer than ten minutes.

It is what it is...

At least I have my food under control and working on improving my choices from one meal to the next. Planning ahead is key.


Tomorrow is an early start. I'm taking Cassie and one of her friends to IMATS in Sydney, so we are leaving the Mountains at 6am. She has been planning this for the last two years, she's so excited :-)

I will walk around as much as I can, and then just find somewhere nice to drink some coffee and the girls can visit some stalls and check back in with me from time to time.


Proud of myself tonight because Hubby and I were invited by a couple of his band members to go with them to check out a local club that they're playing at in a few weeks' time. I made sure we had dinner at home (so did the others) and then drank a diet soft drink instead of an alcoholic drink. It was tempting after the stressful work week I've had, but that soft drink was my "treat" for the week...


Over and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment