Sunday, March 18, 2012

Not much to say...

I haven't posted for a while and the reason is quite simply "not much to say" and even less time to say it...





Life is just moving along at its own pace around here, not sure if that's good or bad but no point in fighting it - it's just the way it is.





Stupidly busy weekend with Hubby's niece's 18th birthday party celebrations last night at a Greek restaurant in Sydney - very yummy food but not too much of it, it was almost like Yum Cha only the food was Greek...and lots of Greek dancing with my sister in law and her sister in law LOL





Late this afternoon we're heading to my brother's to celebrate my mum's birthday and then she comes back to our place for three weeks.








Just about all I've managed to do this weekend is get up to date with the washing...the ironing/folding pile is steadily growing but as long as the girls' uniforms are clean and they've got plenty of socks and undies we're good.








I'm just taking life one day at a time and it suits me. No point in worrying about what I did wrong last week, or what might happen next week. What will be will be and I will deal with it...








I'm having a bit of fun shopping inside my own wardrobe thanks to my shrinking waistline...Kek put me on to Birdsnest and it is SO addictive...the great thing is that I've found a lot of items similar to theirs inside my very wardrobe, but I'm copying the looks they suggest by combining things I'd never have thought of myself :-)








I've also recently discovered Nikki's Blog and I am absolutely loving it!!! Here is a real girl, wearing real clothes in every day real life situations...and again, I'm finding a lot of the items she mentions are already living in my wardrobe!...I've promised myself a trip to Big W next week to "splurge" on some Emerson items...$5 tees here I come!








On that note, it's time to get ready for this evening...must go through my menu plans for next week and check that I have most of the ingredients I need so we don't get caught out at the last minute...plan, plan, plan is my motto for success.














Have a great week all.


xo

4 comments:

  1. Sandra, don't you envy people who have a natural flair for styling and fashion. My neighbor has an on-line fashion business. Check out its the new black. She always looks gorgeous and exquisitely styled. I'm always praying she doesn't catch me out in my trackie daks and crocs LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Magda...working from home means I've relaxed my standards just a little...but I live in fear of being "caught out" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to be of service, Sandra! I've already grabbed some goodies from Big W - the jeans are awesome.

    Things have been busy in my neck of the woods too. It's all work and no play over here from Monday to Friday. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still haven't made it to Big W but really looking forward to it...I know exactly what you mean :/

    ReplyDelete