Sunday, December 11, 2011

A new plan

To say that life has been crazy in my world is an understatement...

I have not had a kitchen for about four weeks...our bathroom only has a toilet and a shower recess in there, and our tiny laundry is currently housing a small shelf which holds microwave, toaster, kettle etc. Thank goodness for our walk-in pantry, because I was able to store enough crockery and glasses etc for four, as well as the fruit bowl and other basics.

To top it all off, our business is extremely busy, and those of you that "know" my hubby won't be surprised to hear that he has insisted on doing all this work himself...which is exactly why it's taking sooo long!!!


Back in September, I joined up for Michelle Bridges' 12WBT, I did not give it 100% - heck, I would say more like 25% truth be told...but I really did get a lot out of it. For one, I found an amazing group of women in the Forums, and we have become a really close-knit group who will continue to support each other beyond any weight-loss or fitness journey.

So I'm not sure exactly how much I weigh right this minute, but I know I haven't been this heavy for quite a while...


As we speak, my oven and cooktop is being installed (Photos of the completed kitchen next week, promise) so I have no excuse for not eating well. End of December/early January is traditionally a quiet time in our industry, and the girls don't need organising in the mornings, so it will be the perfect time to get into a routine in regards to my workouts.

So what I'm hearing here is NO EXCUSES - no reason why I can't put my health and fitness first and remain that way...


I have already signed up for Round 1 2012 of the 12WBT because I don't do things by halves and I want to give it my very best shot! I cannot speak highly enough of Mish Bridges and her team, and like I said, the inspiration just flows around the Forums.


So that is my plan - I would like to lose about 5kg between now and pre-season, which kicks off 16 January 2012. I think I can...I think I can...



Stay tuned.


xo


PS - Tried to link 12WBT but for some reason it isn't linking...just got to www.12wbt.com

2 comments:

  1. Sandra,

    12WBT Challenge!!?? Parallel lives ... almost. Stay tuned.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about it, Magda! LOL

    ReplyDelete