Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Grateful for time to plan



Every morning Hubby and I take ourselves and our notebook to our favourite coffee shop - the staff know us by name and our regular order of a mocha and a skinny latte are at our table within a couple of minutes... today we got to sample one of their fruit mince pies - fresh out of the oven - on the house, which was lovely, and the pie was absolutely divine...as you can see someone also had a croissant...aaaahh my will-power muscle is taking a beating!

So I am grateful for the time to plan our day work-wise and a lovely place to do it in...I look forward to this quiet time every morning.

2 comments:

  1. Well you wouldnt believe it, Peter and I go to work together and after parking our car we stop at our favourite cafe for a coffee and chat. The owners know us and our order AND we dont get charged extra for Peter's double shot. Parallel lives????

    LOL M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magda - it's spooky but I've often thought the same...all the way over in Adelaide lives my long-lost twin (not identical...more's the pity for me)xo

    ReplyDelete