Friday, August 19, 2011

Time for a break...

...from Blogging.

Quite frankly, I don't feel I have anything much of interest to share at the moment.

My life is quite chaotic with moving, and getting the other house truly ready to move in, as well as the everyday stuff like work, family etc

I'm sure some talented writers out there could churn out a post a day about similar circumstances and attract 124 comments every day, but I just don't have the inclination to document every single thing that I do right at this moment.

It is a potentially emotional time for us, leaving this house that has been our home for over eighteen years - Hubby and I have discussed it, and we both know that each of the four of us will have our own little "melt-downs" at different times and react in different ways. It helped to talk about it,because now we feel that we're "ready" for when it happens...



So I won't be posting for a while - not even sure whether I will be back. It will depend on how much I miss Blogging these next few weeks.


I will continue to lurk on my favourites, and possibly even comment if I have the time.


Thank you all for your friendship - I hope we'll chat again soon.


Take care.


Much love <3 <3 <3


Sandra
xoxox

5 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel Sandra but I hope you come back to blogging. Dont forget to get in touch when you're heading down this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be forever lurking in the background, Magda...(makes me sound like a creepy stalker ;) )
    ...and you bet I'll be in touch! Really looking forward to meeting you and visiting Adelaide xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. see you when I see you - hope you do come back when you're ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See ya Liz!...I have a feeling I will be back - just need a few weeks to get some stuff done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because I love your blog, I've chosen you to receive the Versitile Blogger Award.

    See my post: http://peopledonteatenoughfudge.blogspot.com/2011/09/versitile-blogger.html x

    ReplyDelete