Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Feeling better

All that's left is a slightly irritated throat and a bit of a runny nose - but after how I felt last week, I can cope with that.

I am so grateful for feeling this much better. Saw my Osteopath yesterday and he said that the tear on my disc of a couple of weeks ago was the biggest I'd had...so that explains the excrutiating pain...sometimes it's nice to be re-assured by the person treating you that you weren't exaggerating...lol

My back feels great at the moment - all *free* and flexible and I just want to jump for joy (and I actually can jump if I want to!!)

I picked up Maddie from work yesterday, and as I drove around the familiar streets, I felt this pull to go on my favourite 6km walk...might see how the weather shapes up and actually do it later today...


I am eating well - I don't want to label my eating as "clean", or "sensible", because I am sick of labels when it comes to diet, but I am in a happy place. Had a sneak peek at the scale this morning and I might just have a loss to report by the end of this week!!!


Hope you're enjoying life no matter what the season or the reason.


xoxox

3 comments:

  1. So glad there's light at the end of the flu tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra I love your comment about labelling our eating. I'm so over it too. If what / how I eat supports my goal of not binging then thats all that matters to me.

    Good luck for your meeting with the scales later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz - if you'd told me a week ago that I would ever feel "well" again I wouldn't have believed you...hang in there and look after yourself!xo

    Magda - I am wary of posting about *how* I'm eating because people will judge and tell me how to do it *better* or *properly*...and whilst everyone means well, I am honestly not following any "plan" - I am not counting or tracking or eating intuitively...just eating good foods most of the time and cutting back on what we all know (deep down) as *crap*
    For now, the scale is my only method of measuring, but I believe that soon I may only use how my clothes fit as a gauge. xo

    ReplyDelete